Full course description
First Time Using ScarletCanvas?
- Use Chrome browser for Windows and MacOS (make sure both the browser and your computer OS are current and do not need updating).
- Avoid Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, as they do not seem to be compatible.
- If you experience issues with the CAPTCHA (I’m not a robot verification) upon registration, we have found it resolves itself when using a current Chrome browser.
- ScarletCanvas Browser & Computer Requirements
- Set up messages from Canvas Catalog at email@example.com as a trusted/whitelisted email address in your email contacts, so that our messages/announcements don't end up in your Junk/Spam folder.
- Messages sent to you via this system will list Canvas Catalog as the Sender, not OSU CSW.
- After you enroll you will receive two automated emails, one with the subject "Please confirm your email address - Ohio State ScarletCanvas." Use the link in that email to set up the password you would like to use for your account.
For many years recovery was an afterthought by many professionals, meaning that not much attention was given to defining it, studying it, and discussing it in the professional literature. As you can imagine, this oversight was a problem for many reasons, including not being able to educate our clients on what to anticipate about the process of recovery.
In this training participants will review the definitions associated with recovery as well as explore the recovery evolves over time and the supports necessary for a life in recovery.
This 3-hour course may be applied to the professional certificate course "Building Addiction Knowledge for Frontline Workers".
Classifications: CSWMFT, CDP Treatment (C8) & Prevention (P2)
The Ohio State University, College of Social Work is an approved provider for the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapy Board. Provider Number: RCST111747
The Ohio State University, College of Social Work is an approved provider for The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board. Provider Number: 50-24068