Full course description
Date: Friday, November 13, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (Includes one 15-minute break)
Location: CarmenZoom (Details below)
Five (5) CEUs
$135.00 - Special discounted rate for all participants
Review content and strategies to pass the licensure exams for social workers. This training provides you with face-to-face presenter instruction a five-volume study guide. Review materials are purchased through AATBS (www.aatbs.com) and retail for over $300.
All content has been revised to reflect the changes in the Ohio Social Worker rules and provides you with access to multiple online, full-length practice tests in study and exam modes.
Please note, these trainings fill quickly and seating is first come, first served. You must attend the entire training to receive the training materials. We cannot make any exceptions to this policy. Fee waivers are not permissible for this training.
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Identify several test taking strategies that can be applied to the licensure exam
- Review questions that allow you to assess your leaning and comprehension of information after studying
- Craft your own study plan for the exam
Five (5) CEUs are available for participants who complete this training. Partial credit will not be awarded.
- CEUs will be awarded based on the times automatically recorded upon your arrival to and departure from the webinar. Please allow yourself enough time install the Zoom application on your computer or phone in advance of the webinar start time: https://zoom.us/support/download.
- Training participants will receive an email within 5-10 business days of the training end date indicating access to the course survey/evaluation has been opened. Once you submit your feedback, our system will automatically generate your CEU certificate/certificate of attendance for download and/or print.
- If you are licensed by The State of Ohio CSWMFT Board, please be sure to provide your license number when registering in Zoom or completing the course evaluation or your participation will not be reported to CE Broker.
Meet Your Presenter
Jorie Schwartz, MSW, LISW-S is a licensed social worker in Columbus. She is a graduate of the MSW program at The Ohio State University and has worked primarily in the areas of community mental health and school-based prevention. She worked as a field coordinator for the College of Social Work at OSU and is now in what she describes as her “dream job” as Assistant Professor of Social and Human Services at Columbus State Community College. She has managed many programs and has supervised staff and students for most of her career.
“I have the opportunity to teach and advise many of the students in our program at Columbus State. My favorite part of the job is seeing those light bulb moments, especially when they discover a passion for the field. My students amaze me in their willingness to push themselves, especially in practicum. I love working with students who are an active part of their learning.”
- Date: Friday, November 13, 2020
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (Includes lunch & break)
- Location: CarmenZoom
You will receive access to the Zoom link upon registration.
You will then receive an email confirmation containing a unique webinar link. Please do not share this link. If you do not complete this step, you will not receive access to the webinar.
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact email@example.com or 614-292-3032. Requests received at least 2-weeks in advance will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.
The Ohio State University
College of Social Work
Office of Continuing Education
302 Stillman Hall
1947 College Road
Columbus, OH 43210
The Ohio State University College of Social Work is an approved provider of The State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapist Board.
Provider Number: RCST111747