Full course description
The Recovery Learning Collaborative was developed by the Higher Education Center to offer a compact and accessible course on collegiate recovery. With a record number of programs and efforts popping up across the country, it’s imperative that schools have immediate access to information and resources on starting and running a Collegiate Recovery Program.
- College Recovery Programs 101
- Presented by: Kristina Canfield, Anne Thompson, & Ahmed Hosni
- Built to Last: Change Leadership in Higher Education
- Presented by: Tom Gregoire, PhD
- Promoting Diversity within Collegiate Recovery Programs
- Presented by: Keith Murphy
- Multiple Perspectives on Co-Occurring Disorders in Collegiate Recovery: Implications & Strategies
- Presented by: Victor Chang
- Recovery Housing: What You Need To Know
- Presented by: Jen Matzke & Ahmed Hosni
- What Does it Take to Have a Healthy Collegiate Recovery Program?
- Presented by: Lisa Laitman & Keith Murphy