Full course description
The Prescription Drug Learning Collaborative (RxLC) is a series of six webinars addressing topics important to understanding the issues of prescription drug misuse on college campuses and prevention strategies.
- Why is Collegiate Prescription Drug Misuse Prevention Necessary?
- Presented by: Fadi Smiley, PharmD
- The Collegian's Medication Experience
- Presented by: Kenneth Hale, PhD
- The Opioid Epidemic
- Presented by: Mark Hurst, MD, Kathryn McKee, MD & Ahmed Hosni, MSW
- Prescription Stimulants and the College Student
- Presented by: Sean McCabe, PhD & Ty Schepis, PhD
- Public Policy Measures Relating to Prescription Drugs on Campus
- Presented by: Erin Meluso & Jim Lange, PhD
- A Plan for action and Resources for the Collegiate Community
- Presented by: Molly Downing, PhD, Cindy Clouner, MPH, LSW & Kyle Pendleton