Learning collaboratives are a multi-part web series focusing on a specific topic. Learn from national experts as they answer your questions about innovative prevention efforts, programming considerations, and implementation strategies.
- Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol: Bringing Health Promotion into the Greek Community
- Presented by: Brandace Stone, MPH, CPH
- Building Healthy Brains at the University of Vermont
- Presented by: Jeffrey Rettew, PhD & John Paul Grogan
- Engaging Parents in Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- Presented by: Rob Turrisi, PhD
- Engaging Community Colleges in Prevention: Health and Safety Issues Surrounding Substance Misuse by Community College Students