Full course description
Join us for this interactive and innovative learning collaborative experience, hosted by our very own Blake Marble, Director of the Student Life Student Wellness Center at The Ohio State University. This hybrid learning collaborative will be made up of both asynchronous and synchronous learning opportunities and will provide you with the key understandings of a biennial review process. Course materials and worksheets will be provided to attendees; each session will build upon the previous and will end with a completed biennial review. Each session will be conducted in a blended format, including webinars and open discussions.
The Biennial Review Learning Collaborative includes:
- Four Recorded Sessions:
- Introduction to DGSCA and Biennial Review
- Inventory and Assessment of Programs
- Policy Review and Policy Enforcement
- Annual Notification, Conclusion, and Recommendations
- Access to webinar recordings & course materials through the Scarlet platform
- One price provides access for up to 2 people
Want to pay with an offline option? Please contact Anthony Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participation in this event, please contact HECAOD at email@example.com or call 614-292-5572.