Full course description
Although we are unable to meet in person for the 2021 National Meeting, we are excited to bring a virtual conference experience geared for campus professionals working in the field of substance misuse prevention and collegiate recovery. Join other attendees for the opportunity to learn about issues impacting collegiate substance use across the continuum, evidence-based practices, and how to implement them in a sustainable and impactful way, as well as networking opportunities to meet others from across the country.
Registration includes access to:
- Live keynotes, educational sessions, and networking opportunities available August 2-5, 2021
- Recorded educational sessions focused across the continuum of substance use beginning July 26, 2021
- Recordings of all live keynotes and educational sessions once complete
- Conference recordings will be available until July 26, 2022.
- If interested in purchasing the CHES/MCHES add-on, please complete the CHES/MCHES required survey found within the Scarlet-Canvas course.
Want to pay with an offline option? Please contact Anthony Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. If you require accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact HECAOD at email@example.com or call 614-292-5572.