Full course description
First Time Using ScarletCanvas?
- Use Chrome browser for Windows and MacOS (make sure both the browser and your computer OS are current and do not need updating).
- Avoid Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, as they do not seem to be compatible.
- If you experience issues with the CAPTCHA (I’m not a robot verification) upon registration, we have found it resolves itself when using a current Chrome browser.
- ScarletCanvas Browser & Computer Requirements
- Set up messages from Canvas Catalog at email@example.com as a trusted/whitelisted email address in your email contacts, so that our messages/announcements don't end up in your Junk/Spam folder.
- Messages sent to you via this system will list Canvas Catalog as the Sender, not OSU CSW.
- After you enroll you will receive two automated emails, one with the subject "Please confirm your email address - Ohio State ScarletCanvas." Use the link in that email to set up the password you would like to use for your account.
Addiction is a disease that knows no boundaries. This course is delivered online, is self-paced and evidence based. The primary purpose is to provide up-to-date information to people supporting those, personally or professionally suffering with this disease. This 4-hour course may be applied to the professional certificate course "Building Addiction Knowledge for Frontline Workers". For more information visit our website at https://csw.osu.edu/continuing-education/
Classifications: CSWMFT, CDP Treatment (C1) & Prevention (P2)
The Ohio State University, College of Social Work is an approved provider for the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapy Board. Provider Number: RCST111747
The Ohio State University, College of Social Work is an approved provider for The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board. Provider Number: 50-24068